Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's convenient for a destination wedding, as it's easily accessible no matter where your guests are coming from and it makes a great home base for exploring Chicagoland.
- The hotel offers a variety of spaces for ceremonies and receptions, and a certified wedding planner on staff will help you orchestrate your celebration from start to finish. The Marriott is also adept at accommodating multicultural customs and cuisines.
- Special rates are available when you book 10 or more guest rooms, and the wedding couple receives a complimentary room on their wedding night.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $750/event and up
- $99/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Event duration
- Package chosen
Packages include a 3-course meal, wine service with dinner, linens, Chiavari chairs, wedding cake, complimentary wedding night suite for the couple & rooms for parents, and much more!
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $4,000/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 550.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Send an email to Chicago Marriott O'Hare
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chicago Marriott O'Hare.
Thanks! Your email to Chicago Marriott O'Hare is on its way!
Alternate Info: O'Hare Marriott