Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Hold your ceremony overlooking the river in the museum’s new amphitheater, which features tiered seating and unobstructed water views. Afterward, guests can mingle on the terrace, followed by dining and dancing in the Riverfront Room.
- You’ll capture wonderful photos around the property, thanks to backdrops like a historic stone mansion, a striking modern building addition, and a dramatic suspension bridge.
- Your rental fee includes access to the museum’s collection. The staff can even arrange a scavenger hunt for your guests—they’ll have a blast making their way through dinosaurs, prehistoric forests, and ancient oceans.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $150/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- $3,500/event and up
Rental packages start at $3,500 for 200 guests. Alcohol is additional.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Year-round, daily, 10am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Burpee Museum of Natural History.