Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With unforgettable sweeping mountain views in every direction, this gorgeous space feels secluded and private, though it’s just a short drive outside charming Dahlonega.
- There’s a light-filled chapel for your ceremony, boasting large windows overlooking the hills. Outdoors, there’s the Pavilion, with its unobstructed panorama of the surrounding countryside. Receptions are held in the Event center, where you’ll find pretty exposed trusses and ample natural light.
- The craftsman-inspired Bridal Cottage is super adorable, well-appointed, and spacious enough for you and your crew to spread out and enjoy the morning. It’s available for honeymoon night stays, too!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Package chosen
Rental fees include 11-hour venue access (10am–11pm), tables, and chairs.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 180.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
The use of preferred caterers is recommended; exceptions for some caterers can be made.
A licensed bartender is required. If liquor or alcohol other than beer/wine/champagne is served, an off-duty police officer must be on-site during the reception hours.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Vezalay Mountain Venue.