Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a sleek, loft-style space with a great downtown Atlanta location. Sixteen-foot ceilings feature high-set windows that let in tons of light, and it's outfitted with all the amenities you need for a fantastic party.
- 5,000 square feet means endless possibilities. Treat it like a blank canvas on which you paint your plan for the perfect wedding—their top-notch team will be there all the way to help you make it happen.
- There's outdoor space, too! With its low brick walls and unique industrial pendant lights, the covered patio is a sweet space for an al fresco cocktail lounge or intimate ceremony. For even more fun, book their Treehouse Tap, a chic vintage 1970 Sero Scotty Camper that has been retrofitted as a mobile bar and photo booth.
Monday–Thursday 8-hour rentals in Studio B are only $1,800 for up to 75 guests! Please contact the venue for availability.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
The Treehouse Tap, a 1970 Serro Scotty camper transformed into a playful mobile bar and photo booth, is available to be rented for off-site events. Contact the venue for details; pricing begins at $800.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Treehouse Studios.