Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in 1880 and considered a vintage Victorian farmhouse, it has a lovely wraparound porch, iron chandeliers, and charming antique décor.
- Garden weddings in the backyard or beside the bubbling fountain are surrounded by gorgeous greenery and cheerful flowers. You won’t have to do much to dress up this venue!
- Entertainment equipment is available to suit your party needs, such as a 70-inch TV and DVD player in the ballroom and a surround sound stereo that can play your music both indoors and out.
Video by HeartBrave Studios Video + Photo.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,800/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
Rental fee includes tables, chairs, flowers, decor and more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Thompson House and Gardens.