The Thompson House and Gardens 1431 Atlanta Hwy • Bogart • GA 30622
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Thompson House and Gardens on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in 1880 and considered a vintage Victorian farmhouse, it has a lovely wraparound porch, iron chandeliers, and charming antique décor.
- Garden weddings in the backyard or beside the bubbling fountain are surrounded by gorgeous greenery and cheerful flowers. You won’t have to do much to dress up this venue!
- Entertainment equipment is available to suit your party needs, such as a 70-inch TV and DVD player in the ballroom and a surround sound stereo that can play your music both indoors and out.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,800/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
Rental fee includes tables, chairs, flowers, decor and more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Thompson House and Gardens
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Thompson House and Gardens.
Thanks! Your email to The Thompson House and Gardens is on its way!
Georgia Wedding Venues
> Athens Wedding Venues