Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
• Set on 440 acres of old oak trees, this large historic mansion with its spacious rooms and magnificent wrap-around porch is a stunning place to hold your event. The place will take your breath away!
• They provide a full range of amenities such as tables, white chairs, and a surround sound system to play your music throughout the property.
• Located down a winding one-mile road just five minutes from Historic Downtown Savannah, the venue is easily accessible to out-of-town guests.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes:
- 4-hour access for the ceremony & reception
- Four areas to choose from for your ceremony: garden, pond, pavilion, or terrace
- Two dressing suites
- Exclusive use of the entire property
- And more!
Peak season (March–May; September–November) ranges $5,175–12,650.
Off-peak season (January–February; June–August; December) ranges $4,950–9,900.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
Applies to Friday and Saturday weddings.
Meals (when priced separately)
Bar service starts at $30/person.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Mackey House.