Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This private venue showcases the best of north Georgia, with dreamy forest views, picturesque grounds, inviting log architecture, and an experienced, thoughtful team. Plenty of nearby lodging makes things extra-easy for your traveling guests.
- The creekside ceremony spot is so charming, with its handmade, peaked pergola and guest seating beneath a grove of shady trees. Guests can sip cocktails on the covered porch or play games on the lawn, then move inside to the spacious ballroom for your rustic-elegant reception.
- Their two dressing suites are just about all you could wish for. The bridal suite includes amenities like a full kitchen, lounge, make-up counter with natural lighting, large walk-in shower, and a full-sized jacuzzi. And we’re not finished yet! The "Man Cave," or groom's suite features a bar, pool table, foosball, poker table, and plenty of dressing and seating areas.
Ask about our off-season rates!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $7,400/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
The Ceremony-only package starts at $7,400; the Wedding and Reception package starts at $14,950.
The Lodge at Old Mill is happy to customize packages to fit the needs of the wedding couple.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 325.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
BYO with corkage fee
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Lodge at Old Mill
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Lodge at Old Mill.