Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in the heart of Savannah's charming Victorian district and surrounded by 200-year-old oaks, this elegant 1899 home showcases the delicate "gingerbreading" that its Gothic Steamboat-style architecture is known for.
- The house's graceful interior is perfect for a small wedding. There's a beautiful ballroom with a built-in solid oak bar and wood floor. The dining room and living room, which both feature a high, vaulted ceiling and chandeliers, are ideal for your cocktail hour. Deluxe rooms for the newlyweds, as well as additional spaces for your wedding party, are available.
- Their packages give you a variety of choices—including the option to book the venue for just the wedding day or reserve it overnight so that you and your wedding party can enjoy an extended stay.
Video by MrCinemobius.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,000/event and up
A wedding weekend at The Gingerbread House starts at $5,000 and requires a two-night minimum stay. Overnight booking is through Lucky Savannah at 50% of the going rate. An event coordinator is required.
Rental fees include:
- On-site venue manager
- Assorted tables and white folding chairs
- Use of catering kitchen and ice machine
- Courtyard with pergola and café lights
Add-on options include 8-hour rental of the bookstore/ballroom, rehearsal dinner and/or farewell brunch, in-house bartender, beer & wine barm and more!
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $15/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Licensed caterer required.
Year-round, daily, until 9pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Home
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Send an email to The Gingerbread House
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Gingerbread House.