The Gingerbread House 1921 Bull Street • Savannah • GA 31401
The Gingerbread House
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Gingerbread House on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in the heart of Savannah's charming Victorian district and surrounded by 200-year-old oaks, this elegant 1899 home showcases the delicate "gingerbreading" that its Gothic Steamboat-style architecture is known for.
- The house's graceful interior is perfect for a small wedding. There's a beautiful ballroom with a built-in solid oak bar and wood floor. The dining room and living room, which both feature a high, vaulted ceiling and chandeliers, are ideal for your cocktail hour. Deluxe rooms for the newlyweds, as well as additional spaces for your wedding party, are available.
- Their packages give you a variety of choices—including the option to book the venue for just the wedding day or reserve it overnight so that you and your wedding party can enjoy an extended stay.
Video by MrCinemobius.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,000/event and up
- Rental of Venue Space for up to 4 hours which includes our elegant ballroom with built-in solid oak bar, two spacious rooms which are the main dining room and large sitting room, perfect areas for strolling receptions, buffet dinners, and heavy or light hors d’oeuvres
- Up to 10 Tables and 100 chairs for Reception
- Use of Groom’s Room
- Use of Bride’s Room with a large personal restroom
- On-Site Venue Host or Hostess
- Your Choice of Linens
- Access to the venue 3 hours prior to the event
Optional Items can be added for an additional fee such as:
- Ceremony Space Rental
- DJ Service
- Bar Service
- Day of Coordination
- Overnight stays
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $15/person and up
Please contact the venue for capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, until 9pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Home
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Gingerbread House.
Thanks! Your email to The Gingerbread House is on its way!
Georgia Wedding Venues
> Savannah/Georgia Coast Wedding Venues