The Conservatory at Waterstone 4851 North Main Street • Acworth • Georgia 30101
The Conservatory at Waterstone
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Conservatory at Waterstone on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This vintage-feel building is a cool combination of modern loft and rustic French country styles, with exposed brick walls and ductwork, delicate wrought-iron detailing, high ceilings, and two levels of seating.
- Exchange vows under an arbor in the open-air courtyard, where wooden pergolas shelter guests and the picturesque building itself provides your backdrop.
- Their affordable, all-inclusive packages keep things simple—pick your cake, flowers, and food, and let the expert coordinators take it from there. All you have to do is show up and have a blast!
Discounted all-inclusive packages are available Monday–Thursday, starting at just $6,000!
Off-peak months also include special discounts and extras, ranging from 50% off to a fully complimentary beer & wine package and DJ package! Inquire for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
All-inclusive packages are available for between 50 and 200 guests and include:
- 4-hour exclusive use of the venue, plus 2 hours for wedding party prep
- Hors d'oeuvres and a buffet dinner
- Non-alcoholic beverages and a champagne toast
- Wedding cake
- Advance planning and day-of coordination services
- $400 floral allowance
- Tables, chairs, glassware, flatware, china, and white linens
- Ample parking
- Private changing rooms for the couple
- Setup, breakdown and event staff
- All taxes, fees, and service charges
Menu enhancements and DJ services are also available in-house with additional fees.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Basic alcohol packages are available in-house and include beer, wine, and 2 signature cocktails (BYO liquor). Beverage packages begin at $12 per person.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Conservatory at Waterstone.
Thanks! Your email to The Conservatory at Waterstone is on its way!
Georgia Wedding Venues
> Atlanta Wedding Venues