Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This vintage-feel building is a cool combination of modern loft and rustic French country styles, with exposed brick walls and ductwork, delicate wrought-iron detailing, high ceilings, and two levels of seating.
- Exchange vows under an arbor in the open-air courtyard, where wooden pergolas shelter guests and the picturesque building itself provides your backdrop.
- Their affordable, all-inclusive packages keep things simple—pick your cake, flowers, and food, and let the expert coordinators take it from there. All you have to do is show up and have a blast!
Discounted all-inclusive packages are available Monday–Thursday, starting at just $6,000!
Off-peak months also include special discounts and extras, ranging from 50% off to a fully complimentary beer & wine package and DJ package! Inquire for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
All-inclusive packages are available for between 50 and 200 guests and include:
- 4-hour exclusive use of the venue, plus 2 hours for wedding party prep
- Hors d'oeuvres and a buffet dinner
- Non-alcoholic beverages and a champagne toast
- Wedding cake
- Advance planning and day-of coordination services
- $400 floral allowance
- Tables, chairs, glassware, flatware, china, and white linens
- Ample parking
- Private changing rooms for the couple
- Setup, breakdown and event staff
- All taxes, fees, and service charges
Menu enhancements and DJ services are also available in-house with additional fees.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Basic alcohol packages are available in-house and include beer, wine, and 2 signature cocktails (BYO liquor). Beverage packages begin at $12 per person.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Conservatory at Waterstone.