Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled on 30 acres of pasture and woodland, this gracious private venue boasts stellar views of Brasstown Bald Mountain and a peaceful seasonal creek. Want to make a weekend of enjoying the area? Rent one (or both) of the adorable on-site cottages!
- The beautiful reception barn has lots of natural light and fun, vintage-inspired décor, with a lovely, temperature-controlled bride’s dressing room just steps away. Large doors open onto both the pastures and a covered patio area, giving the space a fantastic indoor-outdoor flow.
- As the party begins to wind down, gather everyone around the cozy fire pit, where you'll snuggle up on hay bales, hand-hewn benches, and antique milk can "stools" for s'mores and stargazing.
Video by Square 8 Studio.
Video by WedFlix.
Video by Jonathan Vatt.
Video by Mark Taylor.
Video by Brandon Rice Films.
August & September | $1,000 off for Saturdays & $500 off for Sunday–Thursday events! Please contact the venue for availability.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fees range $3,500–4,500 for Sunday–Thursday events, and $5,700–6,700 for Fridays and Saturdays, and includes:
- Use of the property from 11am–11pm on the wedding day
- 2-hour ceremony rehearsal and 3 hours on the morning after the wedding for cleanup
- Spacious dressing suite
- Tables, chairs, whiskey barrels, lanterns, signs, wood stumps, corn hole, and other décor
- Catering kitchen, fire pit, lighted parking, and bathrooms
- Planning consultation
- Setup & teardown
The Barn has two available cottages that may be rented by the wedding party and/or their guests.
2-Bedroom Cottage (sleeps 6) | $200/night + $100 cleaning fee
3-Bedroom Cottage (sleeps 8) | $3f00/night + $100 cleaning fee
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
You will provided a list of recommendations, but are free to select any caterer you like (license not required).
If serving alcohol, an off-duty police officer or security guard must be in attendance the entire time alcohol is being served (cost is additional).
March–December, daily, noon–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at Young Harris.