Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Rustic outdoor ceremonies at the gorgeous overlook provide stunning views of the hills for miles around.
- The massive stone fireplace and wooden construction in the Sunrise Lodge make it a great place for a cozy reception no matter what the size of your group.
- Charming guest accommodations in their cottages—which include full kitchens and outside decks for relaxing—are exactly what you need for a perfect destination wedding.
Get married on a weekday for a discount on your wedding package! Monday–Thursday is $4,000.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Package pricing is for 60 guests (additional guests are $20/person) and includes:
- On-site ceremony + rehearsal
- 5-hour reception
- Tables and chairs
- Fire pit for s'mores bar
- Caterer’s staging and warming kitchen
- On-site parking
- And more!
Wedding Weekend: $10,900 | Saturday: $7,000 | Friday/Sunday: $5,000
Wedding Weekends include lodging, and are paid in three installments of $3,300, plus a $1,000 non-refundable fee to reserve your dates. Inquire for details!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 45.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Champagne ONLY for a toast; must be provided by wedding couple. If additional alcohol is desired, a fee of $1,500 for beer & wine and $2,500 for liquor applies (couple must provide own alcohol & licensed bartender to serve).
Year-round, daily, 10am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds