Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A centuries-old estate, lush gardens, and fascinating exhibits make this museum venue uniquely memorable. Built in 1819 for an early shipping magnate, the Greek Revival mansion, restored in the 1970s, features an impressive portico and copper-roofed belvedere with killer views.
- You'll love the profusion of seasonal blooms, magnolia, boxwood, and evergreen trees at the largest private gardens in Savannah's historic district. For a verdant, country-park aesthetic, host your ceremony on the red brick terrace, surrounded by manicured hedges.
- The North Garden's Assembly Room pavilion, with its wood-beam roof, open sides, and state-of-the-art sound and lighting, can easily host a large reception. And don't miss the property's great photo ops, like the classic reflecting pool, double-sided staircase, and fabulous displays of ship models.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
The rental fee for the North Garden & Scarbrough House Garden is:
Ceremony & reception – $8,000
Reception only – $6,000
Ceremony only – $4,500
Beverage packages range $24–50/person depending on the package chosen.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum.