Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Something old, something new: Built in the early 1870s as a farmhouse, the historic home set on four acres is a unique special events facility with both traditional Southern charm and modern amenities.
- Warmth and hospitality: The light-filled ballroom features multiple French doors and windows, and a fireplace. Outdoors, the courtyard and front lawn host al fresco ceremonies and receptions. There's even a private Bridal Suite and separate Salon for an all-day wedding experience along with a separate Groom's House...and the award-winning Executive Chef/Owner prepares creative cuisine from fresh, seasonal, and local ingredients.
- Plenty of nature: Lush gardens and hundred-year-old oak trees provide a picturesque backdrop for ceremonies, while The Magnolia Cottage, with its wrap-around porch and secluded garden, is a sweet spot for intimate weddings.
Payne-Corley House offers a discount for military and first responders! Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Package chosen
Each event space on-property requires a venue-rental fee, as well as a food & beverage minimum. Catering services vary greatly based on menu selection and begin at $32/person for dinner.
The All-Inclusive Package includes:
- In-house catering
- Flowers by Abby's at the Cottage Floral & Design
- Extensive bar packages
- Day-of wedding coordinator, servers, and bartenders
- Gold Chiavari ballroom chairs
- Floor-length white linens & a choice of black or white napkins
- Candles & votives for outdoor tables
- House centerpieces for ballroom table
- Set up & clean up
All Day Wedding Experience | $2,500
- 8-hour access prior to the ceremony time
- Access to the Bridal Suite with a separate Glam Station for hair & makeup
- Hydration station with fruit infused water
- Light lunch
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
With a variety of event spaces, this venue can accommodate both large parties and intimate guest-counts.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Home
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Payne-Corley House
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Payne-Corley House.
Thanks! Your email to Payne-Corley House is on its way!
Alternate Info: Pain-Corley House Payne Corley House Payn-Corley House Payne-Corly House