Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Something old, something new: Built in the early 1870s as a farmhouse, the historic home set on four acres is a unique special events facility with both traditional Southern charm and modern amenities.
- Warmth and hospitality: The light-filled ballroom features multiple French doors and windows, a fireplace. Outdoors, the courtyard and front lawn host al fresco ceremonies and receptions. There's even a private Bridal Suite and separate Groom's House...and the award-winning Executive Chef/Owner prepares creative cuisine from fresh, seasonal, and local ingredients.
- Plenty of nature: Lush gardens and hundred-year-old oak trees provide a picturesque backdrop for ceremonies, while The Magnolia Cottage, with its wrap-around porch and secluded garden, is a sweet spot for intimate weddings.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Package chosen
Each event space on-property requires a venue-rental fee, as well as a food & beverage minimum. Catering services vary greatly based on menu selection and begin at $28/person for dinner.
The All-Day Experience package starts at $1,200 and includes:
- Early access to the Getting-Ready suites, featuring a Glam Bar for the Bridal Party and a Gaming Station for the Groomsmen
- Light meal and small bites for all-day snacking
- Refreshment station, including infused water, juice, tea, and coffee
- Couple's choice of a monogrammed keepsake for the wedding party
- Professional chair massages during getting-ready hours
- And more! Contact the venue for rates and details.
Elopement packages begin at $2,500 and can include:
- Exclusive use of the selected ceremony and reception space
- Planning, coordination, and officiant services
- 1-hour of professional photography
- Bouquet and boutonniere, provided by Abby's at the Cottage
- Wedding cake and a champagne toast
- Personalized music entertainment
- And more! Contact the venue for availability and further details.
Micro-Weddings for up to 50 people start at $4,250.
Floral and design packages are also available, provided exclusively by Abby's at the Cottage. Contact the venue for rates and details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
With a variety of event spaces, this venue can accommodate both large parties and intimate guest-counts.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinners Details
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Home
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
This venue is so versatile!
Alternate Info: Pain-Corley House Payne Corley House Payn-Corley House Payne-Corly House