Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This welcoming sanctuary is open to people of all faiths, and boasts a super-convenient location in the quiet Atlanta suburb of Sandy Springs.
- Interior spaces are a pleasing blend of craftsman and mid-century modern design, and there are rooms of different sizes to accommodate events of all types.
- Looking for a bit of the great outdoors? The venue sits on four acres of lush woodland, peppered with mature trees, paths, and secluded seating areas.
Save $250! Allow permission to use up to 3 of your gorgeous wedding photos on our wedding venue's listing to receive a discount!
Ask about our discounts for weddings in December, January, and February along with weddings on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays! Holidays are excluded. Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fees include:
- Use of wedding party dressing rooms
- Exceptional catering kitchen
- Ample parking
- Fully equipped sound system and concert-quality piano
- Access to a non-denominational minister, if desired.
Pricing varies depending on factors like the day of the week, time of year, space reserved, guest count, event duration, package chosen, and type of event.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
No sale of alcohol is allowed.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Northwest Unitarian Universalist Congregation.