Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This family-owned vineyard is the perfect "wine country escape", with acres of lush vines, mature shade trees, meadows, and a pretty lake…you'd never guess it's less than an hour from the heart of Atlanta!
- Your ceremony site options include a lakeside meadow, a spacious lawn, and a wonderful open-air chapel. For your reception, there's a fabulous clubhouse, with a sweeping staircase for your grand entrance.
- There's a gorgeous bridal dressing suite upstairs in the clubhouse, complete with makeup stations and two salon chairs. And for the guys? A sweet cottage at the edge of the stocked lake—fishing is not only allowed, but encouraged!
Military & First Responders receive $500 off previous day setup! That's 12 hours of access to the venue the previous day (10am–10pm) for just $300!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $77/person and up
All-Inclusive Wedding Packages for up to 150 guests start at $77/person and include:
- The venue (10am–midnight)
- Tables, Chiavari chairs, linens, & glassware
- Setup & cleanup
- Day-of Coordinator, bartenders, & waitstaff
- Florals & decor
- Bridal party lunch
- Service charge, taxes and delivery fees!
Venue-only rental is $5,500 for Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays. Tables and chairs are included.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Provided by your caterer.
Year-round, daily, 10am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Winery / Vineyard
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lion Hills Vineyard.