Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This family-owned vineyard is the perfect "wine country escape", with acres of lush vines, mature shade trees, meadows, and a pretty lake…you'd never guess it's less than an hour from the heart of Atlanta!
- Your ceremony site options include a lakeside meadow, a spacious lawn, and a wonderful open-air chapel. For your reception, there's a fabulous clubhouse, with a sweeping staircase for your grand entrance.
- There's a gorgeous bridal dressing suite upstairs in the clubhouse, complete with makeup stations and two salon chairs. And for the guys? A sweet cottage at the edge of the stocked lake—fishing is not only allowed, but encouraged!
Military & First Responders receive $500 off previous day setup! That's 12 hours of access to the venue the previous day (10am–10pm) for just $300!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $11,500/event and up
All-inclusive wedding packages for up to 150 guests start at $11,500 and include:
- Use of the venue (10am–midnight)
- Full-service catering
- Florals (bridal bouquet + 3 additional bouquets)
- Tables, chairs, linens, and glassware, plus setup & cleanup
- Day-of coordinator, bartenders, & waitstaff
- Ample paved parking for 135 cars
- 2-hour next day car pickup
- Service charge, taxes and delivery fees!
Venue-only rental is $4,500 for Fridays & Sundays, and $5,500 for Saturdays. Tables and chairs are included. The Chapel may be rented separately for for $650; ceremony only.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Provided by your caterer.
Year-round, daily, 10am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Winery / Vineyard
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lion Hills Vineyard.