Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled at the end of a tree-lined drive, this charming spot has been lovingly created with care and dedication by its family-run team. Each purpose-built structure is filled a blend of historic and modern elements, and designed to ensure your celebration flows seamlessly.
- Speak your vows in the light-filled Chapel, whose vintage elements include lights from an 82 year-old church. After your guests enjoy cocktails on the grounds, the party moves to the Pond House, with its inviting wood interior and wraparound porch that entices folks to settle in and enjoy the views from its rockers and swings.
- There are several other lovely buildings included in your rental, like two well-appointed dressing suites, the cozy Savannah House, and The Solarium—connected to the Pond House via a covered walkway, it can provide additional seating, or serve as a place for your band.
Video by Written in Film.
$300 off for First Responders and Active Duty Military! (not applicable with Plan 1)
Prices: What's this going to cost?
One-day rentals are available Monday–Wednesdays only.
Ceremony-only events can be held in The Chapel for $1,300. Tables and chairs are included.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
The Classic Wedding Package provides access to the entire venue Friday–Sunday.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, until 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Highgrove Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Highgrove Farm.