Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its awesome Blue Ridge foothills location—just a short walk to UGA’s campus, and tucked in the famed Foundry building—this pet-friendly boutique hotel is overflowing with historic charm, traditional Southern hospitality, and fun, contemporary style.
- Their multiple venues include chic, intimate salons, a beautiful, open-raftered outdoor pavilion, and the internationally-renowned Foundry itself. Host to some of the world’s most legendary musicians, it boasts several tiers, a full stage, and plenty of space to dance.
- Get “home away from home” vibes in their cheerful, eclectic rooms—all Graduate accommodations boast super-comfy beds, Malin + Goetz toiletries, and cheeky, fun decor that references local style and culture.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Space reserved
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 180.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations Details
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Graduate Athens.