Georgia Aquarium 246 Ivan Allen Jr. Boulevard , Oceans Ballroom Entrance • Atlanta • GA 30313
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Georgia Aquarium on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With a super-convenient downtown Atlanta location, this gorgeous aquarium—the largest in the western hemisphere—boasts an incredible collection of sea life and multiple stylish celebration rooms. Bonus feel-good points: your rental fees help support ongoing conservation, education, and research efforts.
- The sleek, contemporary event spaces are outfitted with incredible aquatic viewing windows, which offer dazzling peeks into Ocean Voyager and Cold Water Quest galleries. Specialized lighting throughout the rooms and on the ceilings enhance the tranquil, undersea vibe.
- Your package comes with day-of wedding coordination, catering by exclusive partners Wolfgang Puck, and access to a lovely bridal suite for your preparations. But our favorite perk of all? A complimentary annual membership to the Aquarium so you can return to visit your new ocean friends all year round.
Video by Rachel Bowers.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of day
The rental fee includes:
- Tables, chairs, linens, china, glassware, wedding cake, and groom's cake
- Day-of on-site wedding coordination with all vendors, through the planning process and event load-in/load-out supervision
- Customizable enhancements: digital welcome screen, Oceans Ballroom ceiling lighting, and pre-function lighting
- Georgia Aquarium annual membership for the newlyweds
- Bridal suite & green rooms
All events are based on a 4-hour time block with additional set-up time.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $32/person and up
Daytime meals range $32–55 and evening meals start at $55.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 800.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round: Monday–Friday, 10am–4pm; weekends, based on availability.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Zoo / Aquarium
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Georgia Aquarium.
Thanks! Your email to Georgia Aquarium is on its way!
Georgia Wedding Venues
> Atlanta Wedding Venues