Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Romantic, sexy and loaded with Southern charm, this fire station-turned-swanky cafe shows exactly how to repurpose a historic building into a super-cool event venue. No wonder it's a Savannah favorite.
- Downstairs offers old-school glam for cocktails, with leather banquettes, gleaming wood, and a pressed tin ceiling. The upstairs reception area is elegant featuring high ceilings, huge mirrors, painted arches, and antique chandeliers.
- In addition to its reputation for excellent cuisine, the venue's location is fabulous. Easy access to Forsyth Park, its fountain, and iconic trolley cars means great photo backdrops.
Video by Megan Pettus Photography
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
- $40/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 110.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Garibaldi's Cafe.