Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It will change your idea of an outside gazebo setting. No round white structure here—at Enterprise Mill Events you can say "I do" in the fabulous Courtyard of the old brick Mill that's open on one side and boasts arched breezeways.
- The romantic and rustic surroundings will make you feel as if you've stepped back in time. The Mill Starch Room or Café combine a modern open airiness with a sense of history and charm that's quite unique.
- You can enjoy the outdoors—on land and water! Take your reception outside with cocktails on the lawn, dinner in draped tents, or even a postprandial boat ride on the Augusta Canal.
Video by DVH WEDDINGS.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,500/event and up
Wedding packages for up to 100 guests includes venue rental, outdoor gazebo rental, a catered meal, and a beer & wine bar.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $16/person and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 180.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Enterprise Mill Events.