Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This unique locale in the heart of Savannah's Historic Landmark District offers two fabulous venues. Exclusive, elegant, and meticulously restored, the Davenport House Museum provides you and your guests a glimpse into the past—albeit with all of today's modern amenities.
- Private and gated, the formal courtyard garden is lushly planted with camellia, azaleas, jasmine, and crepe myrtles. The serene landscape features brick pathways, teak benches, and a graceful arbor for exchanging vows.
- The adjacent 19th-century Kennedy Pharmacy building has been transformed into an amazing event venue that retains much of its original detailing. The first level boasts a grooved wooden ceiling and marble floors, while upstairs you'll find an ornate iron balcony and tall windows that filter in natural light.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Type of event
Elopement/Vow Renewal - $200
1-hour event; 5 guest maximum. No alcohol permitted.
Small Wedding Ceremony - $350
2-hour event; 20 guest maximum. No alcohol permitted.
Wedding Ceremony Only - $800
3-hour event; 80 guest maximum. No alcohol permitted.
Wedding Ceremony & Reception - $1,300
6-hour event; 80 guest maximum. Alcohol is permitted.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Davenport House Museum.