Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located amid 127 acres on the banks of the Chattahoochee River, this site surrounds you with the native plants and wildlife of Georgia as well as woodland trails and a River Boardwalk trail to help you explore it all.
- Outdoor ceremonies in the meadow or the Ben Brady Lakeside Pavilion are a beautiful and serene way to begin your lives together, where guests can stroll past the Nature Center's beautiful gardens for a cocktail hour on the Great Lawn.
- Breathtaking views of the water and lush grounds from the Ben Brady Lakeside Pavilion make it an ideal spot for receptions. A tent can be added to expand the space for larger groups.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
$3,700 ceremony + reception | $3,200 ceremony OR reception
Friday or Sunday
$3,200 ceremony + reception | $2,700 ceremony OR reception
$2,700 ceremony + reception | $1,100 ceremony only | $1,600 reception only
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 65.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Alcohol must be provided by a preferred vendor.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chattahoochee Nature Center.