Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
• Situated on the banks of Lake Lanier, this is a beautiful place for an outdoor wedding. Hold your ceremony on the lawn, then move into the climate-controlled pavilion for dinner, drinks and dancing.
• Inside the glamorous ballroom, crystal chandeliers and elegant décor set the stage for your day. Two bay windows look into the adjoining Fountain Patio Pavilion, which can be opened up to accommodate larger groups.
• Their superb chefs create mouth-watering masterpieces like Herb Crusted Dijon Lamp Chops and Bourbon Pecan Pie. Breakfast and lunch menus are also available, perfect for your bridal shower or daytime event.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Meals (when priced separately)
Dinner buffet selections range $28–45/person, and set menu options range $32–36/person.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 600.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, Tuesday–Saturday, 9am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Club
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chattahoochee Country Club.