Prices: What's this going to cost?
Captain's Bluff offers weekend-long rentals only. Rentals include:
- Full use of the site from Thursday at 3pm to Sunday at 11am
- Overnight lodging for 16 guests in two homes
- Restored barn and multiple al fresco sites for wedding events, with a variety of set up options
- Kitchens and grills, on-site restrooms, electrical throughout the property, and WiFi and cable
- Kayaks and a deep-water dock
- Pet-friendly (with fee)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
If serving alcohol, caterer must be selected from the preferred list.
Alcohol must be provided by a licensed caterer from the venue's preferred list. A liquor permit from Glynn County is required.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Captain's Bluff.