Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This full-service hotel set on miles of pristine coastline provides all-inclusive wedding packages that take the stress out of planning. The detail-oriented coordinators and staff will ensure that your day is flawlessly executed.
- You can enjoy panoramic views of the Atlantic both inside and out. Exchange vows on the private white sand beach surrounded by the soft ocean breeze, and then dance the night away in the elegant window-lined ballroom.
- The Spa at Tideline offers boutique pampering services, including massages, nail treatments, facials, and hair styling. You can even design a customized retreat for you and your wedding party for an especially relaxing excursion before your celebration.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Reception rental fees include:
- Exclusive use of the selected space
- Tables & Chiavari chairs
- Dinnerware, napkins, and linens
Ceremonies held on the South Ocean Terrace include:
- White padded ceremony chairs
- Infused water station
- Tables dressed with linens and shade umbrellas
- Inclement weather backup plan
- Cocktail hour set up on the North Ocean Terrace, Garden Room, or Crystal Room
- $155/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
- Butler-passed hors d’oeuvres
- Champagne toast
- Wedding cake
- Banquet tables & chairs
- Floor-length table linen, underlay, and napkins (white), and china
- Wooden dance floor
- Freshly brewed coffee & teas
- Complimentary wedding night stay for the newlyweds (with a minimum $15,000 food & beverage spend)
Package enhancements and brunch packages are also available. Contact the venue for details and pricing.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 130.|
With a variety of event spaces, this venue can accommodate both large parties and intimate guest counts.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa.