Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This luxury resort on an exclusive barrier island is minutes from Miami but feels like the Caribbean. An array of event spaces, activities, and amenities make it ideal for a destination wedding without jet lag.
- Framed by palms, the Grand Lawn overlooks the Atlantic. Or, dig your toes in the sand and exchange vows at the water's edge. Then choose from a dazzling portfolio of ballrooms and intimate spaces for your celebration.
- Their staff can handle every detail, no matter how unique it is. They can bring in chefs skilled at ethnic cuisine, religious advisors for specific rituals—even an elephant for the groom's entrance.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,500/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- $198/person and up
Food & Beverage Minimum
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1000.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Year-round, daily, 6am–2am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami.