Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A peaceful retreat with opulent style: This event center just 30 minutes from downtown Tampa is nestled on a private half-acre property with impeccably maintained grounds. A shaded veranda provides a beautiful view of the landscape and an excellent gathering place for a cocktail hour.
- Mediterranean cypress trees create a natural altar in the Garden Courtyard, which makes a lovely outdoor ceremony spot. The lush lawn area may also be tented or set up for an open-air evening reception under the stars.
- The elegant Grand Ballroom can be used in full or divided into three rooms. It features an easily customized neutral color palette as well as sparkling chandeliers. And the in-house caterer provides a variety of menu options.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $97/person and up
Wedding packages include the venue rental fee, tables, chairs, linens, food, alcohol, and service charge.
Food & Beverage Minimum
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 360.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Private Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Palmetto Club at FishHawk Ranch.