Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's full of fun Key West-style architecture and tropical hues. This Treasure Coast event center exudes South Florida charm, with spaces such as the quaint Town Center room lined with shop façades, which makes a memorable ceremony backdrop.
- The brick-lined Courtyard surrounded by palms offers a lushly landscaped area to exchange vows or mingle into the evening. It's especially lovely at night, with a glowing water fountain and lights spiraled around the trunks of the trees.
- A state-of-the-art sound system plus a spacious stage in the Frances Langford Theatre and Auditorium make it easy to accommodate live music or a DJ for your reception, where you and your guests can enjoy a customized menu prepared by the in-house caterer.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Meals (when priced separately)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, 10am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Kane Center.