Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Amelia Island is one of Florida’s hidden gems. Easily accessible from Jacksonville, this quaint barrier island is beloved for its pristine beaches, historic Victorian downtown district, and refreshing seaport character.
- Ceremonies can be held directly on the sand, or on a shady patio overlooking the verdant golf course. Receptions take place on a poolside terrace that offers views of the sparkling Atlantic. The space can be tented, and we suggest using one with a clear ceiling so you can still admire the stars.
- Your event will definitely be a memorable one for both food and fun! They'll create a fantastic reception menu based on your theme and/or preferred cuisine, and the event staff will keep your guests entertained even after the wedding by arranging weekend activities like a glow-in-the-dark "Night Glow" golf tournament or outings to explore the charming surrounding area.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
The reception-only venue rental fee starts at $2,000. The ceremony and reception rental fee starts at $2,500.
- $65/person and up
Packages include hors d’oeuvres, full meal, and cake-cutting service. Bar packages are priced separately, starting at $12/person.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Golf / Country Club
- Private Club
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Golf / Country Club
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Golf Club of Amelia Island.