Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 1920s gem occupies a perfect spot in downtown Tampa, within walking distance of visitor favorites like the Riverwalk, the Florida Aquarium, and more. If you’re interested in a church ceremony, you’ll find both an Episcopal and Catholic church within a five-minute walk.
- Each space, whether intimate or grand, boasts its own elegant style. We love the timeless charm and wraparound deck of the Floridan Palace Ballroom, but we’re just as enamored with the Crystal Dining Room, with its opulently embellished ceiling and dramatic chandeliers.
- Your personal planning team will help you take care of all the details, including “before and after” events—engagement and bachelor/bachelorette parties, showers, even hotel room blocks and distribution of welcome baskets.
Reduced and waived event minimums fees may be available, making a Floridan Palace Hotel wedding truly affordable! Inquire with the venue to discuss your event.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
All ceremonies include a 1-hour rehearsal, navy cushioned chairs, and coordination upon request.
- $129/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- House bar and champagne toast
- Passed hors d'oeuvres and plated or buffet dinner
- Dance floor, tables, chairs, and linens
- Reduced self-parking and discounted guest rooms
- Dressing room and complimentary overnight in a suite for the couple
- Banquet manager
Cocktail hour bar service is additional, and ranges $14–22/person; dinner wine service also available.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Elegant Ballroom (up to 400 guests)
$12,000 Friday & Sunday | $17,000 Saturday | $19,000 December
Mezzanine (up to 100 guests)
$6,000 Friday & Sunday | $8,000 Saturday | $10,000 December
Crystal Dining Room (up to 100 guests)
$4,500 Friday & Sunday | $6,000 Saturday | $8,000 December
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Floridan Palace Hotel.