Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can get married right at the water’s edge. Ceremonies are held on an expansive lawn that stretches from the picturesque lighthouse out toward shore and offers an unobstructed view of Tampa Bay, Fort De Soto, Shell Key, and the Gulf of Mexico.
- An airy, wraparound porch adds romance to receptions. A lovely example of traditional Florida coastal architecture, this gabled terrace is completely protected from the elements but open to spectacular vistas of the sea and sky.
- A wedding at this eco-friendly venue will help protect the Bay. Tampa Bay Watch is doing priceless work through their restoration of wildlife habitats, education programs, and cleanup efforts. Your rental fee goes directly towards ensuring they can continue to preserve and protect these waters for future generations.
Video by Celebrations of Tampa Bay.
Video by Celebrations of TampaAerialMedia.
Video by Logan Thomas.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $4,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Venue rental fees include:
- 8-hours exclusive use of the event space, inclusive of setup time
- Tables and chairs for both ceremony and reception
- Linens and napkins
- In-house AV equipment
- Parking for up to 50 cars
- And more!
Additional teardown time is complimentary.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Monday–Saturday, 9am–10pm; Sundays 11am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tampa Bay Watch.