Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It offers Art Deco design, hip style and a great location. Just blocks from the ocean, this hotel exemplifies the South Beach vibe with its curvy exterior marquee, sleek furnishings, vibrant colors and exciting modern art collection.
- There’s a dazzling array of inspired event spaces. From the spacious Great Room that looks like a luxury liner with porthole windows to the tropical garden courtyard with views of Miami skyscrapers, each has fun with the beach-y locale.
- You’ll savor an innovative menu and original libations. The fresh, organic dishes and unique drinks that have given their Florida Cookery restaurant and South Shore Lounge such a great reputation are available for your rehearsal dinner and reception.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
This rental fee is for a ceremony-only.
- $155/person and up
Wedding packages include:
- Hors d'oeuvres
- Three-course dinner
- Four-hour open bar
- Tableside wine service & champagne toast
- Wedding cake
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Alternate Info: The James Royal Palm, Royal Palm South Beach Miami