Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The building's design is a modern twist on Greek and Egyptian Revival architectural styles. A sprawling, palm-lined plaza welcomes guests, and the façade of soaring columns supporting a graceful portico makes a dramatic first impression.
- In the tranquil Botanical Garden, an illuminated wall features silhouettes of sea birds in flight—a truly unforgettable backdrop for your ceremony, especially as the sun begins to set.
- Host your reception in the state-of-the-art banquet hall, where there's plenty of space and a simple, neutral color palette that will easily adapt to any décor.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $643/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- $83/person and up
Wedding packages include the venue rental fee, food, alcohol, all linens, serving and bar staff.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $30/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 775.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
The Executive Chef prepares all food on site. Menus are customizable to suit every palate; ethnic, vegetarian, and gluten-free options are available. The professional waitstaff and barstaff ensure you’ll receive excellent service.
Beverage options from a soda bar through full alcohol and cordials are available. The beverage menu can be customized; themed or personalized cocktails (with or without alcohol) are available.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Miramar Cultural Center and Botanical Garden.