Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Make this lovely, family-run property your home for the weekend. With acres of secluded natural beauty, unforgettable photo spots, and thoughtfully curated event and preparation spaces, it’s a fantastic choice… and it’s easily reached from both Tampa and Orlando airports.
- Welcome everyone with a dinner in the Groom's Bunkhouse with a cookout on the indoor grill and drinks on upper deck patio. Say “I do” beneath an ancient oak or in the pretty open-air Legacy Pavillion, followed by a reception in the Legacy Barn, whose vaulted ceilings and classic six-stable design are the picture of rustic elegance.
- We’re more than a little in love with the stunning Bridal Estate House—the ideal spot for your day-of prep, it boasts gorgeous natural light and a private pool just begging for some relaxing and mimosa-sipping. And for the guys, there’s the Bunkhouse, perfectly placed beside a pool, half-court for basketball, and a putting green.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $14,000/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- Full exclusive access to the property, including your choice of ceremony site, the Legacy Barn, Pavilion, lawn game area, and surrounding grounds
- All-day use of the Bridal Estate and Groom's Bunkhouse
- Day-of coordination, a ceremony rehearsal, and two hours of décor and design consultation prior to the event
- Large selection of décor, including ceremony arches, silk florals, vintage lanterns, flood lighting, and more!
- Wooden crossback chairs, farm and round tables, and cocktail furniture
- Sparkler sendoff
- Professional bartender
- Valet parking
- Setup, breakdown, and cleanup
One Day Package | $14,000+
Include everything above.
Weekend Package | $20,000+
Includes everything above, PLUS 2-night lodging for 30 with breakfast on the wedding day, and access to the property for engagement photos.
All-Inclusive Package | $35,000+
Includes everything in the Weekend Package, PLUS a rehearsal dinner for 50 (catering + bar additional), 2-night lodging for 30, a golf cart rental, catering and a wedding cake, florals, photography, a DJ, and more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 140.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Legacy Lane Weddings.