Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Its classic styling comes with state-of-the-art amenities. The Italian villa exterior of this newly built venue offers a serene charm, while inside, the 5,000-square-foot Ballroom with ornate chandeliers is equipped with sound, video and light systems equal to ones you’d find in the best South Florida nightclubs.
- Tropical landscaping and dramatic lighting make the Courtyard a versatile wedding locale. With stone walls, a waterfall and a draped arbor or chuppah, you’ve got just the right ambiance for a romantic ceremony…and plenty of room for dinner and dancing afterwards.
- Their extensive menu is prepared fresh on-site. It comes as no surprise that their quest to be top-of-the-line extends to the kitchen as well, where old favorites get a new spin and the Middle Eastern-influenced cuisine can accommodate ethnic and kosher events.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
There is a minimum guest count of 100.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $50/person and up
Brunch/lunch starts at $50/person, and dinner starts at $89/person. An open top-shelf bar is $20/person.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lavan Catering and Events.
Thanks! Your email to Lavan Catering and Events is on its way!
Alternate Info: SOHO Catering and Events