Lakewood Ranch Golf & Country Club 7650 Legacy Boulevard • Bradenton • FL 34202
Lakewood Ranch Golf & Country Club
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Lakewood Ranch Golf & Country Club on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Possessing a timeless elegance and welcoming air, this well-appointed private club is also home to a caring, experienced staff who will work to ensure your wedding reflects your personality and style. Your guests are sure to love its convenient spot, a short drive from Tampa, Sarasota, and St. Petersburg.
- Ceremonies held on the lawn have an awesome view of the fairway and its sparkling lake. Follow with cocktails on the terrace, which overlooks the lush gardens, then follow with a reception in the stunning Regency-inspired ballroom.
- We’re kind of in love with the dressing suite. Not only does it have beautiful natural light and plenty of space for you and your favorite people to prep and relax, it’s got the sweetest, photo-ready Juliet balcony overlooking the Grand Lobby.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The ceremony fee includes:
- Day-of Coordination
- Get-ready rooms for the wedding couple
- Rehearsal the day prior
- Private space for guests for 30 minutes before the ceremony
- Fruit-infused water station
- White padded ceremony chairs, reserved signs, white ceremony table, and easel
- Access to the Club grounds for photos & club cart post-ceremony (driven by the catering manager)
- Backup ceremony location
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Fully customized packages include options for:
- Ceremony and Reception space
- Tables, Chairs, and Dance Floor
- Food and Beverage
- Linens and Napkins
- Wedding Coordination
- And more!
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
No additional venue rental fees are required when food and beverage minimums are met. Service fees and a 7% sales tax are additional.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Private Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lakewood Ranch Golf & Country Club.
Thanks! Your email to Lakewood Ranch Golf & Country Club is on its way!
Florida Wedding Venues
> Tampa Bay Wedding Venues