Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This dramatic bayside resort hotel is just minutes from the white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Stunning views, a tropical feel, and event spots like the lush Palm Terrace make it a top pick for a destination wedding.
- Their exquisite Sarasota Ballroom, one of the largest in the city, features a 16-foot ceiling and a large patio. Another standout is the charming Marina Boathouse, completely surrounded by waterfront vistas.
- There are perks aplenty here, with a complimentary wedding-night suite, discounted rooms for overnight guests, customizable food & beverage options, professional planners and…you can even earn free honeymoon nights.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $100/person and up
Wedding packages include hors d'oeuvres and alcohol.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hyatt Regency Sarasota.