Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The setting is beautiful. Say your vows on the beach, with the waves practically at your feet and the Hollywood Boardwalk stretching in either direction. Then celebrate in the Grand Ballroom, which exudes British Colonial warmth and style.
- Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue…in the form of Martinis! This is just one of their innovative enhancements for your reception. Other options include a Bubbly Bar and a Liquid Dessert Bar—there’s even a personalized Ice Luge to serve drinks through!
- You get the right mood and mouthwatering cuisine. Tiki torches, palm trees, colorful tropical linens and island music set the stage for your festive luau rehearsal dinner. For your reception, you can choose from four packages that include plated, buffet and station selections. Add a raw sushi and sashimi bar or baked whole brie en croute with their Deluxe Presentation option.
Video by Red Elephant Entertainment.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The ceremony fee includes setup and teardown of chairs.
- $165/person and up
The package prices are based on a 50-person minimum and include:
- Tables, chairs, and linens
- Passed hors d'oeuvres and 5-course meal
- 5-hour open bar and champagne toast
- Traditional wedding cake
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $8,250/event and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hollywood Beach Marriott.