Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You’ll celebrate in fantastic surroundings. Have your ceremony at the hotel’s Bentley Beach Club with the waves of the Atlantic at your feet, or on the Skyline Terrace, where you’re treated to views of Ocean Drive and Miami Beach. For receptions, the Skyline Room features Italian marble flooring and accordion glass doors that open up onto the Terrace for an indoor-outdoor flow, while the Sunrise Room overlooks the beautiful pool deck and garden.
- The dining experience is outstanding. Your wedding will be catered by James Beard Award-winning Chef Douglas Rodriguez, the man behind the in-house restaurant, De Rodriguez Ocean. Choose from three extraordinary menus or work with the culinary team to create your own. Mouthwatering enhancements like a slow-roasted pig, a Decadent Delights table with Italian pastries and chocolate croquettes, and a Raw Bar Station are available.
- Luxury is a top priority in this sleek, ultra-modern hotel. Enjoy pre-wedding services provided by Spa 101 and Rocco Donna Hair & Beauty Art. Bask in a beach cabana, or take some time to relax in your spacious guest room or suite, decked out in contemporary European furnishings and complete with all the amenities.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Beach / Ocean
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach.