Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
• This upscale Kimpton hotel features views over Biscayne Bay and downtown Miami. You and your out-of-town invitees can indulge in serious pampering at the spa, and relax in accommodations that feature luxury Frette linens and private balconies—they even offer special rooms for tall guests!
• Lights sparkle inside and outside the Ballroom. Grand and open, the venue shines with hand-blown, glass globe chandeliers as well as as a view of the glittering night skyline. Step out to wraparound balcony for some stargazing, too!
• Private dining in the Area 81 Restaurant and Lounge makes for a perfect rehearsal dinner. You’ll enjoy a tasty preview of what’s in store for the big day, since the catering for both meals taps the same fresh, innovative menu.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- 4- or 5-hour open bar
- Tray-passed hors d'oeuvres
- 3-course plated or stations-style dinner
- Custom buttercream wedding cake
- Exclusive use of the reception space
- Complimentary dressing suite
- Preferred group-block room rates
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Resort / Spa
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
- Pool Area
Send an email to EPIC Hotel
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except EPIC Hotel.