Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A great (and convenient!) location, versatility, and personalized service are all provided by this accommodating hotel. Over 18,000 square feet of event space gives you plenty of options for a rehearsal dinner, an intimate party, or a gala for 400 guests.
- Host a ceremony or cocktails in the airy atrium, then segue to the Grand Ballroom for an elegant celebration. With several different catering packages, you're sure to find one that suits your style and budget. And their dessert displays and buffets will win over anyone with a sweet tooth!
- Their upscale two-room suites make it ideal for out-of-town guests. They'll want to linger and explore the nearby beaches, golf courses, and zoo—if they can tear themselves away from the hotel's pool, sauna, complimentary breakfast, and more. And don't forget, your event earns points for your honeymoon getaway.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $85/person and up
Starting wedding packages for a minimum of 50 guests include:
- 2-hour beer & wine bar
- Reception cocktail hors d'oeuvres
- Plated dinner service with choice of 2 entrées
- Complimentary newlywed suite with champagne & strawberries
- Champagne/sparkling cider toast
- Custom colored up-lighting
- Choice of white or black linens
- And much more!
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central.