Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Ancient oaks and picturesque grounds create a timelessly romantic backdrop at this tranquil 18-acre ranch. You have a choice of three venues and all kinds of included amenities to make your day memorable, from vintage café tables for your cocktail hour to lawn games for your guests.
- The Carriage House Stable is climate controlled and ready to be customized with floral décor, specialty linens, twinkle lights, and more. Intimate weddings are stunning at The Oak Hall—exchange vows under ancient oaks or in the charming open-air Chapel before partying into the night in the luxe modern barn.
- With a butterfly garden and warm bistro lights, the French Country Inn offers a magical setting suffused with European charm for more intimate weddings. You can even reserve overnight accommodations for your party in the adorable cottage.
Video by Robbie Films.
Video by Rad Red Creative.
Video by Rad Red Creative.
Video by Erikson Corbin.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $19,995/event and up
All packages include:
- 5-hour event time, with exclusive use of the Carriage House Stable property and grounds
- Private cottage and private den for wedding party prep
- Choice of preferred caterer, bakery, DJ, and floral design
- Game lawn with outdoor seating, cornhole, giant Jenga, and more
- Classic bar setup, including bartender, ice, glassware, and mixers (BYO alcohol)
- Tables, chairs, linens, and standard rentals
- Custom silk floral décor, chandelier and twinkle lighting, dance floor, and access to an extensive inventory décor, accessories, and furniture
- And more!
Pricing listed is for 100 guests. Additional fees apply for larger guest counts.
Smaller packages for up to 75 guests are available at the French Country Inn, starting at $12,995, and the Oak Hall, starting at $15,245.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 60.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Catering services are provided in-house by the couple's choice of 3 approved caterers.
Year-round, daily. Closed June through Labor Day.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cross Creek Ranch.