Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This tropical paradise is a romantic setting for a wedding. Located on the edge of the Florida Everglades, the resort is spread over 23 acres of lush, landscaped grounds with sparkling pools and spectacular waterfalls.
- They’ll handle all your pre- and post-wedding events in addition to the wedding day itself. A meet-and-greet for the two families…your rehearsal dinner…a spa day or golf outing for the wedding party…a post wedding brunch…they’ve got it all covered!
- You’ll love staying here. Elegant and spacious guest rooms all feature balconies with views of the golf course, water or garden, as well as luxurious beds, marble baths and deluxe amenities. Reserve a block for your out-of-town guests.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,000/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
Food & Beverage Minimum
Food & beverage minimums depend on the season and the room used.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 900.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area