Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Authentic rustic charm and the quintessential red barn make this lakeside setting picture-perfect for a wedding. Exchange vows with the sparkling water behind you or say "I do" in front of the vintage barn doors.
- Celebrate al fresco in the lush natural surroundings or move the party into their two-story, white-trimmed barn, adorned with crystal chandeliers. There's a comfy bridal cabin and groom's lodge for getting ready and relaxing.
- They offer all-inclusive or rental-only packages, designed to make your event stress free and affordable. One option you might want to add is a lovely horse-drawn carriage for an entry to remember.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $10,700/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Package chosen
For 50 guests. Tax and service charge are included.
Meals (when priced separately)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1000.|
Other events: 1000
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds