Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Elegant, modern, and versatile, this spacious event center located in West Miami features both indoor and outdoor spaces to suit a wide array of styles, from glitzy to soft and romantic, and stylized to chic minimalism.
- The starlight dance floor instantly heightens your reception with a magic glow. You'll find sophisticated touches everywhere, from the clear Chiavari chairs, to the state-of-the-art lighting system and breezy outdoor terrace surrounded by lush greenery.
- Wedding planning is stress-free with their all-inclusive packages. They have options for almost everything you might need: An in-house florist, photographer, photo booth, on-site catering, complimentary parking, dressing room, and an event coordinator are just a few of the offerings.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The package prices are based on 50 guests and vary depending on the package chosen. Package prices include:
- Welcome cocktails on the terrace with 2 signature cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
- Formal sit-down dinner and buttercream cake with white glove service
- Open bar service and cider toast
- Photography services, plus a printed album OR all photos on a USB
- Floral arrangements
- DJ services and LED lighting show
- Dressing room
- Day-of coordinator and site visits
- Tables, clear acrylic Chiavari chairs, white King & Queen Louis chairs, linens, napkins, and standard rentals'
Radiant Package | 4 hours
Includes everything listed above.
Elegant Package | 5 hours
Includes everything in the Radiant package, PLUS additional floral arrangements, MC services, videography, fireworks or dry ice, cake swing, upgraded rentals, and upgraded menu options.
Premium Package | 5 hours
Includes everything in the Elegant package, PLUS luxury throne staging, LED screens, Hora Loca or photo booth, complimentary tasting, designer fondant cake, upgraded rentals, and upgraded menu options.
Brunch packages are also available; inquire for details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Aqua Reception Hall
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Aqua Reception Hall.