Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Privately owned for four generations, this lovely farm is nestled at the end of a quiet country road. And with twin ponds, a serene waterfall and 25 acres of natural beauty, you’ll have photo ops galore.
- Go old-school romantic with a horse-drawn carriage arrival to and departure from your ceremony. In fact, take some time just for the two of you with a well-deserved post-nuptial ride around the grounds before joining your guests.
- Dine and dance in the charming, rustic Banquet Barn. Add some twinkling lights for a touch of elegance, or take the celebration outdoors by hosting your reception in the gardens.
Video by Nick Rezendes Photography.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The "Garden I Do" ceremony only package includes exclusive use of the Gardens for 2 hours.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Off season pricing available for the months of January - April and November and December.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$
A licensed and insured caterer is required.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Wood Acres Farm.