Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Historic charm: This turn-of-the-century venue has been completely restored, retaining original architectural elements like floor-to-ceiling multipaned windows, coffered and vaulted ceilings, elaborate molding, and period chandeliers.
- Lovely event sites indoors and out: You can exchange vows in a beautiful, light-filled room with a fireplace, or on a vast, manicured lawn sheltered by a border of evergreen trees. The mansion’s expansive patio is perfect for cocktails and dancing before or after the sun sets.
- Flexibility and photo ops: Only one event is held per day, so you can select the hours you want or reserve the mansion for a multi-day celebration! Plus you'll get gorgeous photos with backdrops like the mansion, a wall of roses, or a shady forested area.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Wadsworth Mansion at Long Hill
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Wadsworth Mansion at Long Hill.