Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Secluded and serene by the shores of Lake Zoar, this location offers the beauty of rural Connecticut from winter to spring.
- You can hold your ceremony on the waterfront patio during warm weather, or in front of the lovely row of windows inside the ballroom during colder months.
- A tiered cake prepared on site by their bakers is included with your event, as well as 6 butler-passed hors d’oeuvres and a 4-course plated dinner.
Video by John Paulo Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Wedding packages include food and alcohol.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 800.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Waterview
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Waterview.
Thanks! Your email to The Waterview is on its way!
Alternate Info: Connecticut River