Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s got a hip, industrial-chic vibe. This contemporary, loft-like space is completely flexible and allows you to put a modern, innovative spin on your wedding.
- Brick walls, a high ceiling and exposed ductwork give this venue character. In addition, it boasts a sleek gallery entry, hardwood floor, the ability to customize your lighting and décor—even a retro game arcade!
- Sophisticated, award-winning cuisine is front and center. Abigail Kirsch began as a cooking school and now owns and operates exclusive venues that consistently garner great press and rave reviews for exceptional food, beautifully presented.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $175/person and up
Wedding packages include alcohol.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View