Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Colonial architecture, a beautiful red-brick façade, and a two-story curving staircase make this venue a breathtaking location for vintage weddings.
- The mahogany paneled Patriot Room or the bright and spacious Weitzman and Wesleyan Rooms all provide a cozy and inviting atmosphere for your celebration.
- Plush and luxurious amenities in their guest suites will wrap your loved ones in comfort, elegance and style.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Inn at Middletown Hotel.